Wondering what size crane you need for your heavy lift?
Get your free Crane Sizing Calculator!
Fill in the form below and receive our free crane size guide.
Our guide is simple to use. All you need to do is:
- Locate the weight of load and crane operating radius
- Where the columns intersect, read off the capacity of the crane required
The guide shows the weight to be lifted in tonnes and the radius in metres from the centre of the crane slew to the centre lift.
- This is a load radius chart and no account has been taken for the height of the lift or the wind speed
- This chart is based on using a minimum boom length of 20.0m
- Crane capacities will vary for each manufacturer
- Lifting capacities will vary with crane type (truck mounted or all terrain)