We pride ourselves on our safety record and were the first crane hire/concrete pumping company in Europe to receive the OHSAS 18001 Safety Management Systems.
We also achieved ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard & ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard.
At Wm O’ Brien Energy Services, Our main core value is health and safety of the team and everyone we come in contact with each and every day. We understand the dangers and demands placed on the employee in the workplace and we are fully committed to providing a safe working environment to all employees at all times. Health and Safety is at the centre of everything we do and our Health and Safety department is in continuous dialogue with all technicians to identify and investigate any issues. Health and Safety is communicated via regular bulletins and training programmes. Our trustworthy, reliable and consistent delivery of high level standards of safety has helped us build confidence with our customers which has helped us to grow at a rapid pace in the Renewable Energy sector.
We keep statistics and follow up on a continuous basis.
At Wm O’ Brien Energy Services, our safety goals are as follows:
- To exceed client and other stakeholders expectations through consistently providing benchmarked high quality and incident free services.
- Establish a generative safety culture with well trained and competent people who demonstrate Wm O Brien Energy Services values and exceptional safety leadership.
- Continue to develop and use excellent OHSAS and ISO 14001 processes and systems.
- Additionally, our cranes and equipment are well maintained for the safety of your team and ours as they undergo a weekly safety checklist examination
- All our drivers are medical tested and all employees under go random drug testing before entering any site.
- All our vehicles are monitored and tracked using a GPS tracking system which monitors location of vehicles, fuel consumption and improving customer service
- Ensuring that injury reporting / investigation procedures are implemented on site.
- Ensuring that Site Safety Inspections are conducted regularly and a Site Safety Report completed, and that work is being conducted in accordance with the Safety Statement.
- Ensure that personnel have received appropriate Health & Safety training.
- Ensuring that all personnel receive site safety induction course before any of our technicians go on site.
We are absolutely dedicated to safety whatever the cost.