– Monitoring and supervising a team of 4
– Planning workload accordingly
– Daily progress reports with the Contracts, Project and Site Managers
– Carrying out toolbox talks and relevant safety training
– Inspection checks
– Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
Profile / Ideal Candidate:
– Coming from a strong Mechanical background
– Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential
– A keen eye for detail
– The ability to manage projects effectively and to tight deadlines
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Remuneration will be commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate and responsibilities of this position. To apply for this position in confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date 4 December 2020.