Duties & Responsbility
Wm. O'Brien Crane Hire is the premier provider of engineering solutions, technical and crane hire services in Ireland having serviced the Irish construction and energy industries for over 66 years. During the last number of years, we have successfully grown our operations both domestically and throughout the UK & Europe, to become one of the most significant companies in supplying engineering solutions to both the Construction and Renewable Energy sector.
Due to increased demand from both our existing clients and new business we currently have a vacancy for the role of Project Manager. The successful candidate will be a well-motivated, energetic self-starter who will enable us to fully utilise our existing resources in Ireland, UK and Internationally.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Defining projects scope and objectives with all relevant stakeholders.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement.
- Managing the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Manage site staff and contractors.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Preparing and maintaining project management documentation.
- Proactively participate in the performance management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's objectives.
- Implementing HSEQ policies and procedures on site.
- Motivating the team to ensure maximum productivity.
- Identifying gaps in current and future training requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualification, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar or related field.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy including use of Microsoft word and excel.
- Ideally experience in the construction sector.
- A clean full Irish Driver’s Licence is required.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate and responsibilities of this position. If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 18th January 2019.